Sagamore Lodge Manager
Great Camp Sagamore is searching for a new Lodge Manager for the 2018 season. Sagamore’s Lodge Manager is responsible for maintaining the smooth day-to-day operation of the institution’s hospitality functions during our season. These include overseeing guest program registration, arrivals, culinary services and housekeeping. The Manager will work with other senior staff to coordinate program activities, facility needs and events to insure a high level of hospitality for Sagamore’s guests.
- Provide a welcoming Adirondack environment for Sagamore’s guests with high standards of service, meals and housekeeping to meet guests expectations.
- Maintain the smooth operation of Sagamore’s operations during the season through frequent communication with staff, department heads and group organizers.
- Manage all staff reporting to the position to effectively assist, train, develop, motivate and monitor their performance.
- Nurture a safe, harmonious and enjoyable work environment for staff.
- Lead by example in a positive and enthusiastic manner.
- Work closely with Senior Managers to build a strong management team.
- Communicate and report to the Executive Director on a daily basis to problem solve and improve the visitor experience on a continuous basis.
- Manage relationships with outside groups including families and other non-profits holding events at Sagamore
A competitive salary and on-site room and board are provided.
HOW TO APPLY: Send cover letter, resume and list of three references to Garet Livermore, Executive Director, via e-mail: email@example.com
Great Camp Sagamore
1105 Sagamore Road
Raquette Lake, NY 13436