Learn the history behind Great Camp Sagamore's National Historic Landmark campus, from its design and construction by William West Durant, through its long history as the Vanderbilt family's wilderness retreat. Enjoy visits to three Great Camps (Sagamore, Camp Uncas, and Camp Pine Knot), learning about these lavish properties, their architecture and the people who lived there.
Enjoy presentations about:
- Adirondack History through Traditional Music from Dan Berggren, Adirondack Folk Musician
- Life as an Adirondack Forest Ranger from retired Ranger Gary Lee
- Storytelling evening with Jeannine Laverty
- Historical guided tours of Great Camp Sagamore, Camp Uncas, and Pine Knot
- Luncheon cruise aboard the W.W. Durant on Raquette Lake
- and more.
Starting at $799
Road Scholar Program #20944